LG Parker & Co, based in Brookvale on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, offer carefully prepared, but still cost effective wills. We can assist you with:
- Drafting or updating wills for yourself or mirror image wills for couples that take into account all your wishes and concerns.
- Applying for Probate and helping families with the difficult task of administering estates.
Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important task. We hope you will take the time to make an effective and legally binding Will. This will save your family stress and money as your estate can be harder to administer if you don’t have a proper legal will.
We highly recommend keeping your will up to date as this makes distributing your assets much easier for your beneficiaries during a very difficult time.
LG Parker & Co can help by:
- Advising you regarding estate and Probate laws
- Advising you about choosing executors and guardians
- Minimising the chance your will is contested
- Safely storing your will and other important legal documents (without any charge or obligation)
At the same you consider preparing or updating your Will we strongly recommend that you give thought to whether this is an appropriate time in your life to put in place plans for a possible future incapacity through a Power of Attorney or Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so with your full authority and trust.
Lindsay Parker can explain in a straightforward way the difference between Power of Attorney and Guardianship, including the fact that in both of these you do not give away control over your affairs but instead bring caring family members into the process to help you when you can no longer fully cope by yourself.
Please contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with Lindsay Parker.
CALL 02 9938 4177
For all your Northern Beaches legal help