At Northern Beaches law firm, LG Parker & Co, we understand that dealing with a deceased estate is one of the most difficult challenges in life, sometimes with complex paper work and other times with family disputes.
We can help you to deal with the necessary steps sometimes by avoiding the need to apply for probate if the estate is very simple and if not simple then we will prepare the papers promptly and efficiently for you so we can reduce the worry for you and ensure that probate comes through as quickly as possible.
Some of the things we can help with are : –
- Interpreting the will in accordance with NSW Laws
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
- Informing government bodies including Centrelink and Veterans Affairs
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the NSW Supreme Court
- Assisting with Estates where there is no will. We will ensure that we make this as easy as possible for you, including applying for Letters of Administration if necessary.
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities
- Obtaining valuations of estate property (where necessary)
- Collecting estate assets including superannuation, bank funds, shares, outstanding loans, and insurance payouts
- Selling or transferring estate property
- Paying estate debts including mortgages, funeral costs, and testamentary expenses
- Administering trust funds
- Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
- Family mediation and negotiation
- Contesting wills and defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.
CALL 02 9938 4177
For all your Northern Beaches legal help