Lindsay Parker & his team at Brookvale have over 30 years of positive trouble free experience in helping with all aspects of Northern Beaches conveyancing & property transactions, whether you are buying or selling a home or unit, vacant block, commercial real estate, shops factories or rural property.
- Contracts: We provide legal advice on all aspects of real estate law. This includes preparing and reviewing Contracts for sales & purchases, checking and advising you on auction contracts prior to the auction, also helping with purchases off-the-plan is a particular interest of ours.
- Sales & Purchases: We handle purchasing your family home or an investment property as well as sales or purchases by companies, self managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and selling properties for deceased estates.
- Property Title: We can help with the standard property title ie Torrens, as well as Strata, old system, qualified and limited, community, crown or leasehold
- Developers: If you are a developer, we can also assist you with Put and Call Options, with subdivisions, with preparing off the plan sale contracts or any other assistance you may require, bringing a practical attitude and a high standard of care to such tasks.
- Retirees: If you are retired, we can help with the sometimes challenging aspects of Retirement Village purchases or long term leases, if you are considering such a move.
- Disputes: We can also help you with dispute resolution, such as neighbourhood fencing disputes or similar issues and all types of litigation relating to real estate.
- Commercial Property: We can assist you with commercial property issues including leases whether it relates to buying a business or simply leasing premises or if you are a landlord yourself, we can assist with practical commercial advice and with preparing the lease.
- Building works: We can advise on building contracts, owner builder issues and the Home Building Act
- Banks & Lenders: We liaise with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages and have excellent brokers we deal with, who will efficiently service your full needs.
- First Home Buyers & Other Government Grants: We also provide advice for first home buyers, investors and people relocating, about the range of Federal and State Government Grants. The Federal grant still continues, however, the State Govt currently has grants for investors on new buildings & for people relocating to regional areas. These grants change from time to time, so we can help keep you up to date.
- Powers of Attorney: We prepare Powers of Attorney and Guardianship appointments, if you are going to be away at any time or if you, want the assistance of family members as a back up to yourself in these matters.
- Easements & Covenants: We can also provide advice regarding easements and covenants on title, eg, if Council has asked you to create a covenant for stormwater, or someone else has asked you to grant an easement, or generally if you need any advice on any aspect of property/real estate matters.
We can help you with buying or selling any residential or commercial property which we understand is a big decision and a significant step for most people. LG Parker & Co have many years of experience with all aspects of property law on the northern beaches both simple and complex which brings peace of mind to our family of many happy clients.
In Conveyancing & Property matters, Lindsay Parker can offer assistance in the following ways: –
- Helping you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property anywhere in New South Wales, particularly in the Northern Beaches of Sydney
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice on your Contract for Sale and negotiating the terms of your purchase contract
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’ including where this applies and where it doesn’t
Please call Lindsay Parker for a no obligation chat about any conveyancing or related matter, or if you wish to arrange a consultation.
CALL 02 9938 4177
For all your Northern Beaches legal help